Monday, December 03, 2007

O' Christmas Tree



We finally got the tree up and Henry was excited..
Watching Dad cut the trunk...

Posing in front of the tree....Isn't it pretty?

Today is the beginning of my last year in my twenties. My birthday started off slightly unusual. I had to renew my license plates and driver's license. Then $500 later I had to drink this awful sugar drink and have my blood drawn at the Dr's office. But, it was uphill from there. I got a ton of email messages from co-workers wishing me a happy birthday. My team took me out to lunch and bought me a cake. My mom and Grandma Belle took me out for a pedicure. And Jason made me dinner last night and bought me a DIGITAL CAMERA. With Video options!!!! I am so excited to be able to finally post pictures on a regular basis. So, be expecting more to come. I apologize for all the Henry pictures...but he's our only child for the next 4 months and we figure he better take advantage while he can. He is;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! I LUV ya!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home