Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's Thursday

Henry's bloated and pretty depressed about the situation. I keep telling him that he doesn't look fat, but I'm not making him feel any better about himself. He's been eating bones...a lot of bones lately and frankly I'm worried about him. There must be some sort of therapy for him? Why isn't there BA? Bones Anonymous. There must be some other bone obsessed dog out there?

He hasn't humped anyone in at least a month so something weird is going on.

Otherwise, all is well. Cindy is preggers. Darin and I think she is going to name her baby either Lucy or Megan if it's a girl or Darin or Dwayne if it's a boy. We'll just have to wait and see;)

Brooke and her lover are visiting this weekend. I'm excited to see them both and also hope Henry will spoon with them versus me. It really gets old after awhile.

Grey's is going to start in a few so I really must go. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from y'all soon;) Love ya!

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Whats up with you and the term "lover"? Everytime you write it, it cracks me up!

I'm going to call david my "lover" tonight and see how he likes it.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan i swear you only talk about your dog. You need a new hobby or something...I swear you think Henry is a person!! LOL miss ya
Julia

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan i swear you only talk about your dog. You need a new hobby or something...I swear you think Henry is a person!! LOL miss ya
Julia

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home