Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Malibu Stacy

Darin...Do you think I should change my blog name to Malibu Stacy? I saw a gold Malibu yesterday and it reminded me of my old company car. In a way I sort of miss the piece of shit. By the way, my mom still thinks you're hot;)

Julia, are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry. At least I didn't bring up the hiccees. Oops.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it looks like your friends are leaving you bad comments b/c it says the last two were removed from blog administrator!! HAHA. But I think that you should pick the pictures that you put on your blog of me more wisely. I look like a tard in my red hat and yellow shirt from the football game!!! Love ya miss ya!
Boabie

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Luv your new pic!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home