Monday, February 12, 2007

Soft Hands



I really wanted to blow you all out of the water and update my blog...it's bigger, badder, and I actually have a profile picture. Sorry, this is the only decent picture I could find of my hubby. He's hot, huh? See, I bought him a $500 film camera for his birthday three years ago and we're struggling with forking out the cash again for a good digital. I know, I know, it will be worth it. Hmmm...I'm starting to feel birthday ideas.




Today was busy as hell. I think I had 200 email to get through. I guess that's the upside to mgmt! On a brighter note, my friend Darin stopped by my desk with some books from his lovely wife and a little something special. See Jason and I stayed at their house a few weeks ago and I left behind my underwear. To my utmost embarrassment, Darin and Emily found them. AHHHHHHHHHH.................Of all people this kind of stuff always happens to me. And yes Rosenvolds, we did follow your no sex rule. I just needed a change;)

V-Day is Wednesday. Nope folks, it's not "Lose Your V-Day" (although I'm sure some will). I bought Jason a super sweet Yellow Lab beer Koozie from Cabelas. Much to my dismay I was forced to visit the ultra "Man Store" and figured I should get Jason and little something special. They didn't have the wife beater for Henry that says "I heart bitches" but I'm still looking. Thanks for the inspiration Ann. It went better than the first time I went....That time I screamed after watching a video killing a very cute coyote. I once broke-up with someone b/c they hunted too much. I hope you're starting to get the picture and how awful this experience really was.

I'm getting off track. Ok, we were discussing V-Day. So Jason and I decided to try something different (Since there are only three good places to eat in Lincoln we're starting to get tired of our options). Jason was hoping for a place with a 70's feel and I immediately thought of the Tam 'O Shanter. It's a dive with red shag carpet and mirrors on the walls. We heard they have good food so why not have a little fun on such a lame holiday?? My fingers are crossed they'll break out the Karaoke after dessert;)

I visited MN last week for work and have zero desire to revisit. The high last Monday was -17. Seriously.




Here is a picture of Boabie in Thailand. Love the uniform!
Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in mind comments are appreciated and recommended. At this time I want you all to know this post is dedicated to all my friends and family, especially those still call me "Porter". (Joe, I know you love shout-outs).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new look to the blog Porter!
Yay for photos too!
~Kelcie

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home