Where to start?
I officially started my new job Monday. So far, so good. But then again I don't want to jinx things! I've learned that there isn't enough time in one day to get everything done and I can't worry about. Tomorrow is a new day and there will be new obstacles. Overall, I really think I'm going to enjoy my new position and the challenges and opportunities.
Our little Amber left for Thailand Jan 2nd to study abroad for a semester. After receiving her emails and looking at her photos, I realize that's the one regret I have in life--I wish I would have studied abroad. I had opportunities but I wasn't strong enough to go for it and not let family or ex-boyfriends influence my decisions. Anyway, she's having a blast and making tons of friends. But then again, making friends for her is easy!
Jason decided on buying another house to fix up and sell. Luckily my whining has paid off and I haven't had to spend as much time helping. He's been really cool and understands my priorities right now are my job and getting skinny by working out. THANK GOD! I don't know where he gets all his focus and wish I could borrow a little every now and then!
Speaking of working out...I know, I joined the gym in November and this is my first follow-up blog. BUT I've been very dedicated the last 3 weeks and I hope to reach my goal of pure skinniness by May! Just in time to try to get fat and preggers! So far I haven't noticed a huge weight loss..only a few pounds....but historically I usually gain when I first start working out again b/c my body builds muscle and eventually the fat wiill shed (or at least I hope!). And the truth is I'm not going to diet b/c it's so bad for my body....I'm going to seriously try to change my diet and eating habits forever (cheating is allowed sometimes though). I'll check back in a few weeks with my progress...hopefully I have something for you!
Sorry this blog is so blah! I need some funny inspiration......
I do have one funny story for you....One of our neighbor's is an idiot. The family is really nice but the husband is a mega geek and seems to suffer from low self esteem or something. Anyway, I bought a new car two months ago...and YESTERDAY he looks at me as I was walking up to the front door and asked..."Did you get a new car?" Um, yeah...only like two months ago. Seriously, I don't understand some people.
Our little Amber left for Thailand Jan 2nd to study abroad for a semester. After receiving her emails and looking at her photos, I realize that's the one regret I have in life--I wish I would have studied abroad. I had opportunities but I wasn't strong enough to go for it and not let family or ex-boyfriends influence my decisions. Anyway, she's having a blast and making tons of friends. But then again, making friends for her is easy!
Jason decided on buying another house to fix up and sell. Luckily my whining has paid off and I haven't had to spend as much time helping. He's been really cool and understands my priorities right now are my job and getting skinny by working out. THANK GOD! I don't know where he gets all his focus and wish I could borrow a little every now and then!
Speaking of working out...I know, I joined the gym in November and this is my first follow-up blog. BUT I've been very dedicated the last 3 weeks and I hope to reach my goal of pure skinniness by May! Just in time to try to get fat and preggers! So far I haven't noticed a huge weight loss..only a few pounds....but historically I usually gain when I first start working out again b/c my body builds muscle and eventually the fat wiill shed (or at least I hope!). And the truth is I'm not going to diet b/c it's so bad for my body....I'm going to seriously try to change my diet and eating habits forever (cheating is allowed sometimes though). I'll check back in a few weeks with my progress...hopefully I have something for you!
Sorry this blog is so blah! I need some funny inspiration......
I do have one funny story for you....One of our neighbor's is an idiot. The family is really nice but the husband is a mega geek and seems to suffer from low self esteem or something. Anyway, I bought a new car two months ago...and YESTERDAY he looks at me as I was walking up to the front door and asked..."Did you get a new car?" Um, yeah...only like two months ago. Seriously, I don't understand some people.

1 Comments:
New car? YAY! I LOVE new cars!
Whatdja get???
And yay for getting skinny! We are tentatively planning our mexico trip for first part of May. I'm going to try to book it in the next couple weeks. Really really want y'all to come!
Post a Comment
<< Home