Thursday, November 06, 2008

Barack the Vote!!

Or Rock out with your Barack out. I'm not sure what that means, but it's a funny saying between us Porter girls;) While I typically try to keep my political views to myself, mostly out of respect for my red state friends and family members, I just had to have one post about my excitement around the results of the election. For the first time in a long time I feel hopeful about the United States. 8 years to be exact. And while I'm a realist and understand change takes days, weeks, months, years; I'm excited none-the-less about what the future holds!

Porter was excited as well and was a HUGE hit at daycare on election day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! He is going to be running soon!

I bet that shirt was a huge hit!

:)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home