Friday, September 19, 2008

Catch-up!

A little video before going to bed. He's getting so big! He just celebrated his 6 month birthday and weighed in at 16lbs and he's 26" long. He's still in the 25% for weight, 40% for height, but 70% for head circumference! So, he's fairly long, skinny, and smart! Duh, I could have told ya that;)



Jason and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 9th. We wanted to do something different and fun so we decided to cook lobsters! I was a little nervous because I've heard the little guys scream when you cook them. Before....

After....

Oh and they don't tell you that lobsters don't die immediately. The little shits actually float around for about 30 seconds before dying. It was terrible. Terrible. Here's a picture of the table set. We opened up the bottle of wine we bought last year on our anniversary to open this year. Jason got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we set the table on the sun porch. It's not quite finished but I wanted to sit out there anyway and enjoy the evening.

Porter with Brent hair! Isn't he cute?

Mr. Happy! He loves his Exersaucer aunt Brooke Rogers! Thank-you!This weekend is Daddy's birthday and Aunt Stef and Phil are in town to visit! More pictures to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home