The Moustache
Chris and Patty Hall's little 4 year old girl Daniella has a thing for moustaches, and Jason and I think it's hilarious! So, we made a little pit stop before stopping to visit on Friday.

The band around Jason's arm is the 'cool' band we got for free with our Harley Davidson ticket package. Jason wanted to come into the house with his shirt off but I made him keep it on for fear of scaring the children. I didn't think Chris and Patty would appreciate their children losing their sight with just once glimpse of 'Powder'.
When we got home, Porter wanted a moustache too.
Ok, a little creepy...We call it "The Adolf"
" The Charlie Chaplin." Better, but not quite right.
Ahhh....Much better. We call this one "The Salesman". Who would have figured a baby would love moustaches so much! See Daniella, you're not the only one;)

The band around Jason's arm is the 'cool' band we got for free with our Harley Davidson ticket package. Jason wanted to come into the house with his shirt off but I made him keep it on for fear of scaring the children. I didn't think Chris and Patty would appreciate their children losing their sight with just once glimpse of 'Powder'.
When we got home, Porter wanted a moustache too.
Ok, a little creepy...We call it "The Adolf"
" The Charlie Chaplin." Better, but not quite right.
Ahhh....Much better. We call this one "The Salesman". Who would have figured a baby would love moustaches so much! See Daniella, you're not the only one;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home