Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For the Accused...

For those of you I've wrongly accused of theft (Uh, Brooke, Julia, and Amber). I apologize. It wasn't long ago that I called each of you thieves and cursed you for stealing my Blue Moon Ghetto CD. There were many sleepless nights where I tossed and turned and tried to remember "Who did I loan it to last?" This CD is an epic of my high school and college road tripping days. It holds so many memories with Jessica and Ben that I couldn't help but wonder....if the CD were gone, would my memories be gone as well?

I frantically searched the Internet for on-line versions to upload to my i-pod. No luck. I searched music stores known for carrying vintage albums. No luck. Then I gave up on my search. I thought, "If I can't get a copy off the World Wide Web, where can I?"

I'm happy to say the clouds have parted and the sun is out. I found the CD in a Cross Canadian Ragweed CD case, hidden under a piece of furniture in our dusty basement. The only person I can blame is Jason for I would NEVER EVER place such a sacred CD in such depths of despair. Miracles really do happen;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Ok please, find a way for you to take Shine All the Time and SEND IT TO MY IPHONE????

is there a way?

We are leaving for NE on Wednesday. We need to pick a day to come see you, Jason, and most importantly, little finnicky Porter!!!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, love that CS. I still have mine!!!
Cara

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home