Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Official Date

My Dr. appointment today went well. I actually lost 5 lbs since last week but I guess that kind of offsets the 6 that I had gained in 13 days. Damn water weight. It's just nice to see my feet and ankles again. Hopefully they will stay normal until the end but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Anyway, I'm dilated 1 1/2-2cm so I have made progress since last week. Basically if we don't have this baby over the weekend I am officially scheduled to induce next week. We're penciled in for 3/11 at 8:30am! The Dr. also thinks the baby weighs right now between 7.5-8lbs and I would like to keep it that way. I have no intention of trying to make some record on who can deliver the biggest baby. I can handle 8lbs....Or at least I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH! YEAH! I put it on my calendar, so I won't forget to be thinking about you all day!!!!

So excited! YEAH!

Don't listen to what anyone says about the pitocin! ;)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home