Cravings
I ate 6 crab rangoons yesterday. Thats all I have to say about that.
I quit eating cereal about 10 years ago after taking a bite of Special K with bad milk. Last week, I finally felt I could get over my fear of eating ceral and I bought a box of Raisin Bran. I have to say, eating cereal for breakfast has been a nice change from my usual egg white omelettes....Until today. I drank rancid milk while taking my daily vitamin and I can't get that disgusting taste out of my mind and mouth. I think my dairy days (excluding cheese and ice cream b/c they ROCK) are numbered. It looks like I'm going to have to switch to fruit.
Has anyone else ever experienced the feeling of getting TOO much of something and then suddenly you cannot fathom eating it? I seem to get on food kicks and eventually I get so sick of whatever I've been eating everyday that I can't eat it for a long period of time....sometimes years. Here's the list of foods I have currently sabatogged: Turkey breast sandwiches (Homemade only.), Pop Tarts, Eggs, and canned soup. Current foods I am about ready to give up: bean burritos from Taco Bell and the chicken breast sandwich from Subway.
I quit eating cereal about 10 years ago after taking a bite of Special K with bad milk. Last week, I finally felt I could get over my fear of eating ceral and I bought a box of Raisin Bran. I have to say, eating cereal for breakfast has been a nice change from my usual egg white omelettes....Until today. I drank rancid milk while taking my daily vitamin and I can't get that disgusting taste out of my mind and mouth. I think my dairy days (excluding cheese and ice cream b/c they ROCK) are numbered. It looks like I'm going to have to switch to fruit.
Has anyone else ever experienced the feeling of getting TOO much of something and then suddenly you cannot fathom eating it? I seem to get on food kicks and eventually I get so sick of whatever I've been eating everyday that I can't eat it for a long period of time....sometimes years. Here's the list of foods I have currently sabatogged: Turkey breast sandwiches (Homemade only.), Pop Tarts, Eggs, and canned soup. Current foods I am about ready to give up: bean burritos from Taco Bell and the chicken breast sandwich from Subway.

4 Comments:
I've been drinking Crystal Light Tangerine STrawberry like its goin outta style. I LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to it!
I also like the rasberry lemonade. Good stuff!
Advise: Throw milk away after 3 weeks in your fridge and you won't get that "rancid" taste. There is a date on it for a reason. FYI
-d-
Thanks for the advice smart ass. The due date was actually 7/30 so I thought I was safe.
The big party is only a few weeks away...............
Post a Comment
<< Home